Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Message From Dr. Norman Bakshandeh Day





As we are all trying to navigate through these extremely challenging times,  we hope that you and your loved ones continue to stay safe. An important thing to remember is that we are all in this together, sharing the same concerns while having hopes and dreams for the future.
In order to consider your safety and to adhere to the directives of the CDC and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, our office will be closed for the next two weeks. I will reevaluate reopening at that time with your health and safety as my main priority. I will stay in touch with you about that.
During this time, I will be available between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm EST for FaceTime consultations, Zoom meetings and Telemedicine. Please email me at normanbdaymd@gmail.com or call either our Brooklyn office (718) 246-0130 or Manhattan office (212) 289-9191 to make an appointment. We will then proceed with scheduling either a video conference via FaceTime or a telephone conference with a photo that you can email me.
I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about teleconferencing or facetime consultations, please call or email me using the contact info above.
In the meantime, I will be sharing information and content that I hope you will find interesting and informative in my social media platforms.
Please stay safe, be careful and take good care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment